Thursday, January 13, 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog

     So here I am starting a blog with the title of my company.  I've been debating for a while now about whether it makes sense to start a blog.  After giving it considerable thought, I'm gonna try it out and see how it goes.  I know many of you reading this right now are probably wondering what I could possibly have to say about jewelry that could necessitate starting a blog.  Trust me, the past year I've come up with all sorts of fun stuff to share relating to my business and beyond.  I intend to use this blog as a way to get out my frustrations about running a small business in a world dominated by the "Walmart Mentality."  I'll also share the victories that come along with hard work as well as trial and error (Can we say flea market???).  So sit back, pull up a comfy chair, and laugh or cry along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment